If a claim is deemed to be your fault or you’re hit by an uninsured driver, you’ll usually have to make an excess payment. Excess Protection gives you the opportunity to protect against payment of your policy excess following a loss.
Types of cover available:
Excess Protection for Comprehensive and Third Party, Fire & Theft Motor Insurances.
- Available for Cars, Motorcycles and Commercial Vehicles.
- Excess rates from £250 – £2,500 for Cars.
- Excess rates from £250 – £1,000 for Motorcycles and small Commercial Vehicles.
Also available for Home Buildings &/or Contents.
- Excess rates from £100 – £2,000
Now available for Commercial Policies.
- Excess rates from £300 – £2,500.
- Cover available for up to 3 locations under one policy.
Call us on 020 8255 2080 to find out more.
Benefits of working with us include:
Specialist staff with a wealth of experience within the insurance market.
An extensive panel of insurers. As such, we can offer comprehensive products to suit all needs.
An in-house claims trouble-shooter available to assist with any problems.
Premium discount authority with a number of insurers for all different types of insurance.