As a business owner you will understand more than most that some of your most valuable assets are your members of staff. If they were to injure themselves or become unwell requiring medical assistance and treatment, could your business afford to risk loosing them for a prolonged period of time? With the well publicised ever increasing strain on the NHS, leading to falling standards of service, prolonged and protracted waiting times, considering Private Medical Insurance for you and your staff is more important than ever before. It is also seen by many as an added benefit for employees (and potentially their families), which helps them to feel valued and settled in the workplace.
We have access to a bespoke facility with Aviva Insurance, together with authority with other providers to enable us to find you the right cover at extremely competitive premiums. Depending on the plan chosen we can offer:
- Specialist referrals. You can ask your GP to refer you to an expert or specialist working privately to get a second opinion or specialist treatment.
- Get the scans you want. If the NHS delays a scan, or won’t let you have one, you can use your cover to pay for it.
- Reduce the waiting time. You can use your insurance to reduce the time you spend waiting for NHS treatment, getting seen immediately.
- Choose your surgeon and hospital. You can (in theory) choose a surgeon and hospital to suit your time and place – which isn’t possible on the NHS.
- Get a private room. You can use it to get a private room, rather than staying in an open ward which might be mixed-sex.
- Specialist drugs and treatments may be available. Some specialist drugs and treatments aren’t available on the NHS because they’re too expensive or not approved by the National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence in England and Wales (NICE) or the Scottish Medicines Consortium (SMC).
- Dental & Optical Cover included free of charge under the Aviva policy.
- Psychiatric Treatment.
- Other treatments and therapies including osteopathy, physiotherapy, chiropractic and acupuncture.
- Protected no claims bonus.
Call us on 020 8255 2080 to find out more.